In today’s globalized digital health landscape, software developers aiming to create healthcare applications targeting both the U.S. and the UK markets must grapple with differing regulatory frameworks. Understanding the nuances of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the NHS’s alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a custom software development company specialising in cloud-based web solutions. We have been in business since 2011 producing custom software applications for many different markets to clients around the globe.
- Semantic Search tutorial with Spring Boot and OpenAI Embeddings.
- Grails to AWS Elastic Beanstalk build pipeline with NGINX customization
- Spring Batch Example – Building a bulk contact importer
- Healthcare application development: Navigating US HIPAA and UK NHS/GDPR regulations.
- Java record class, What is it, when to use it and why.