This article is largely to document how to configure a Grails application to deploy to Elastic Beanstalk successfully with some specific requirements. Note this article reflects deployments based on Amazon Linux 2, as of August 2023. There are many ways to deploy to AWS, In this particular scenario my requirements
We are a custom software development company specialising in cloud-based web solutions. We have been in business since 2011 producing custom software applications for many different markets to clients around the globe.
- Semantic Search tutorial with Spring Boot and OpenAI Embeddings.
- Grails to AWS Elastic Beanstalk build pipeline with NGINX customization
- Spring Batch Example – Building a bulk contact importer
- Healthcare application development: Navigating US HIPAA and UK NHS/GDPR regulations.
- Java record class, What is it, when to use it and why.