Java, a language known for its robustness and verbosity, has been making strides toward becoming more concise and developer-friendly. Java 14, released in March 2020, introduced a preview feature that takes a step in this direction: the Java record class, or keyword. I say class, as according to Oracle JEP
We are a custom software development company specialising in cloud-based web solutions. We have been in business since 2011 producing custom software applications for many different markets to clients around the globe.
- Semantic Search tutorial with Spring Boot and OpenAI Embeddings.
- Grails to AWS Elastic Beanstalk build pipeline with NGINX customization
- Spring Batch Example – Building a bulk contact importer
- Healthcare application development: Navigating US HIPAA and UK NHS/GDPR regulations.
- Java record class, What is it, when to use it and why.