As of January 15, 2020 Sonatype, the hosts of the Maven Central repository will no longer be permitting insecure connections to their repository via http. More information on the why´s can be found here. So if you´re working on a Grails application that uses the mavenCentral() repo, and suddenly on
We are a custom software development company specialising in cloud-based web solutions. We have been in business since 2011 producing custom software applications for many different markets to clients around the globe.
- Semantic Search tutorial with Spring Boot and OpenAI Embeddings.
- Grails to AWS Elastic Beanstalk build pipeline with NGINX customization
- Spring Batch Example – Building a bulk contact importer
- Healthcare application development: Navigating US HIPAA and UK NHS/GDPR regulations.
- Java record class, What is it, when to use it and why.